Notebook/ Laptop Repair:
– Notebook power connector (DC Jack fix or replacement)
– Liquid spilled on your laptop
– Broken screen (LCD)
– Sudden powering off
– Any upgrades you may need (hard drive, RAM memory)
– Computer too slow
– Laptops not starting
– Virus and Trojans (most times you don’t even know your computer is infected – you only think is weird the sudden pop-ups or the long time it takes to )
– Wireless and wired networks
– Data transfer from your old computer into your new one
Affordable Laptop Repair in San Diego County.
Notebooks are, no doubts, our best friends when we need efficiency allied to mobility. But if even tanks need maintenance, our work pals (that sometimes are even tougher than a tank) aren’t an exception.
If you’re experiencing issues with your laptop, call the best technician available in San Diego County, and you’ll be sure you never miss your laptop when you most need it!
And remember: we’re experts in saving you money! Most times, you can save up to 90% fixing your laptop instead of buying a new one!